I’ve allowed myself to get super-distracted and so haven’t posted goals in quite a while. But it’s time I get back into it, because having goals truly does keep my focused on what’s important for the week. So, here we go!
This week’s goals:
1. Stay completely on diet. I’ve done pretty well, but need to re-commit to being fully, well, committed!
2. Work-out 4 times this week. This is a bit hard right now due to spraining my foot last week, but there are still things I can do.
3. Continue to remove the dust/put bathroom back in order. While I was gone this past weekend, maintainence fixed a broken pipe and put in a new floor in my bathroom. However, in taking out the tile, my entire bathroom and bedroom got a layer of dust!
4. Hang out with a friend on Wednesday afternoon.
5. Write to Desalegn (one of my sponsored children through Compassion).
6. Label a closet at church as being for VBS/King’s Club and move some items from my apartment to said closet.
7. Write a note to a friend.
8. Get oil changed and tires aligned.
9. Finish preparing a wedding gift and baby gift. Deliver gifts on Sunday.
10. Finish reading “Crazy Love” by Francis Chan.
How about you? Any goals for the week?