Update on last week’s goals:
1. Workout 3 times. I’ve been really struggling with this all month. Not even once. I have no real excuse. I just didn’t.
2. Read Bible every 3. Mail Grandpa’s b-day card on time. I struggled with family b-day cards last year and am trying to be on time this year! 4. Write to Compassion child.
5. Clear out 2nd hall closet.
6. Take box of stuff to church and locate places to store items (for kid’s club)
7. Make soup
8. Write a surprise note to someone from my church
9. Work on February’s creative project 10. Have fun! I have a busy weekend coming up, packed with fun get-togethers. A progressive dinner for the 20’s/30’s hosted by the Empty-nesters from my church on Friday. OCC dinner on Saturday. CSO concert immediately after Saturday’s dinner with a great couple from church! This week’s goals:
1. I NEED to workout! Someone…please! Kick me!
2. Devotions every day (I’m working through a Lenten book)
3. Handwritten note to a friend
4. Finish “So Much More”
5. Work on cleaning out 2 closets
6. Wrap a wedding gift (the wedding isn’t for months!)
7. Visit the library with the boys
8. Take box of stuff to church
9. Play piano for 30 minutes (for fun)
10. Work on craft swap items (I’m participating in a craft swap hosted by Jessica @ Clip with Purpose)
How about you? Any goals for the week?