I’m a bit late on these, but I made it!
Update on last week’s goals:
1. Workout 4 times (I missed my workouts all last week due to trying not to spread germs. Plus, my breathing was a bit difficult)
2. Write to Compassion child
Eye doctor appointment (Ohhh, how I hate this! though I do like the doc)
Take a field trip to the library with the boys We spent all Thurs. morning and then went again for storytime on Friday!
5. Get to bed by 10:30 Umm..I went to opposite direction and didn’t get to bed till 11:30 or later all week!
Finish reading current book and read another (I haven’t picked a new one yet)
Clear out my “hallway”
8. Make chicken and veggie soup, using my Crock-pot for the first time!
Go through boxes in closets and clear out the clutter
Mail mom’s birthday card on time
This Week’s Goals:
1. Workout 3 times. I’ve been really struggling with this all month.
2. Read Bible every day
3. Mail Grandpa’s b-day card on time. I struggled with family b-day cards last year and am trying to be on time this year!
4. Write to Compassion child.
5. Clear out 2nd hall closet.
6. Take box of stuff to church and locate places to store items (for kid’s club)
7. Make soup
8. Write a surprise note to someone from my church
9. Work on February’s creative project
10. Have fun! I have a busy weekend coming up, packed with fun get-togethers. A progressive dinner for the 20’s/30’s hosted by the Empty-nesters from my church on Friday. OCC dinner on Saturday. CSO concert immediately after Saturday’s dinner with a great couple from church!
How about you? Any goals for the week?