For reference, I’ve decided to run my week Monday-Monday.
Update on Last Week’s Goals:
1. Bible reading every day Nope, not at all
Exercise 4 times
3. 5 fruits and veggies a day Not even close
4. Bed by 10:30 (I’m going to focus on this one first, since I already wake up at 6:30 4 days/week just due to work) Ha!
Clear off kitchen counter and organize kitchen area.
Read biography on Brother Andrew
7. Write article for CincyNanny blog Maybe I should give this one up?
Write to Desalegn (1 of my sponsored Compassion children)
Check out options for consigning some clothes and, if possible, take clothes to store. Due to the $20 fee to do this, am just going to try Craigslist or give to the City Gospel Mission
10. Take supplies for King’s club (prizes) to chapel in order to get them out of my small apartment! One of these days…
This Week’s Goals:
There are some meetings at church this coming weekend, so I won’t have nearly as much time as I usually do.
1. Bible reading every day
2. Workout 4 times
3. Bed by 10:30 (I’m determined to make this happen!)
4. 5 fruits and veggies daily (once again)
5. Write to Ivernal (Compassion child I sponsor)
6. Pick 3 places I’d like to visit while driving home from Arizona this summer
7. Read biography on Charles Finney
8. Narrow down VBS options to 2 programs (I guess I’m in charge this year)
I usually have 10, but this is all I can think of that I know I can reasonably accomplish this week. So I’m stopping at 8.