For reference, I’ve decided to run my week Monday-Monday.
Update on Last Week’s Goals:
1. 10 minutes (min.) of Bible reading and prayer every day (I did this 5 days, but not all 7–the Bible reading, I did pray every day)
2. Be wheat-free 3. Exercise 4 times
4. Get 5 fruits and veggies every day (Super-close, 6 days!)
5. Get to bed by 10:30 every day (I’m going to focus on this one first since I have to wake up by 6:30 4 out of 7 days for work anyways, making that one not as hard as getting to bed on time) (Ummmm…nope, can’t even claim I was close)
6. Write 3 goals for my position as Prayer Coordinator with the area Operation Christmas Child team 7. Watch OCC training video 8. Finish reading The Revelation by Beverly Lewis
9. Clean off and organize 1 side of the kitchen counter (Not even started)
10. Write 1 article for CincyNanny (I’ve got an idea for one, does that count?)
This Week’s Goals:
1. Bible reading every day
2. Exercise 4 times
3. 5 fruits and veggies a day
4. Bed by 10:30 (I’m going to focus on this one first, since I already wake up at 6:30 4 days/week just due to work)
5. Clear off kitchen counter and organize kitchen area.
6. Read biography on Brother Andrew
7. Write article for CincyNanny blog
8. Write to Desalegn (1 of my sponsored Compassion children)
9. Check out options for consigning some clothes and, if possible, take clothes to store.
10. Take supplies for King’s club (prizes) to chapel in order to get them out of my small apartment!
Do you have any goals for this week?