This is my 100th post! It’s certainly taken me long enough to get to it, though. I thought I’d take this post to list some of the things I’m thankful for today.
1. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit (or does that count as 3?)
2. A great full-time job, which provides for my needs
3. God’s perfectly-timed provision of a new part-time job which fits in beautifully with my schedule
4. Beth S. returning to NHBC and taking over piano-playing for me! Perfect timing too as I won’t be able to practice Wed. afternoons anymore, due to the job.
5. A mom who loves me no matter what and is always willing to chat.
6. A wonderful family
7. A great church family
8. Air conditioning (it’s hot today!)
9. No cavities at the dentist
10. Meeting my doctor’s 15 lb weight-loss goal!
11. The new energy I have being gluten-free
12. Books–I love reading
There’s lots more that I’m thankful for, but those things are at the top of my list today. Have you counted your blessings today?