What were you doing 10 years ago?
1. I was about to finish 10th grade. (In NY, you’re in school through June 20-something)
2. I had just gotten my driving permit
3. I was on crutches for a broken left ankle (during a marching band event)
4. I was getting ready to be a counselor for the first time at Li-Lo-Li (yes, and on crutches)
What are some snacks you enjoy?
Anything chocolate, baked goods, red grapes
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Give a bunch away, sponsor 10 children through Compassion International, quit my job so I could volunteer all over the place, buy a new car
Your bad habits:
1. Snacking when not hungry
2. Getting so busy I have no “me” time
3. Not cleaning or organizing my space
5 Jobs you’ve had:
1. Camp counselor (unpaid job)
2. Sales Associate at a teacher supply store
3. Youth clubs coordinator at college
4. Childcare Teacher
What is currently playing on your iPod?
I have no iPod–so technologically delayed am I
What are the last 5 books you’ve read or have been reading?
1. The Wind in the Willows
2. Crispin and the Cross of Lead
3. The Land of Buffalo Bones
4. Infant and Toddler Development
5. Mr. Brown can moo, can you?
Okay–I’m done now